My Top 5 Picks for June

 MY JUNE PICKS



Yes, We’re halfway through the year. WHAAAAT.

On that note, I wanted to pen down my picks for the month June and hopefully give you an insigh on my tastesin stuff


Books:

This month I’ve read two  books-


  •  Stationery shop of Tehran by Marjan Kamali. This book was long overdue, It’s been in my cart for months, eventually I ended up reading this online.

           This book revolves around Roya and Bahman, as they find themselves falling in love at a stationery shop in Tehran as teenagers, but life, or fate, has other plans.

          The turmoil, Consequences of war as it rips apart the lovers is a must read.

          If you love Khaled Hossieni’s books, you’ll definitely love this one


Genre: Contemporary Fiction, Love Story

Buy Now : https://www.amazon.in/dp/147118501X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_VMW46YF177WD5RSPN415





  • We were Liars by E.Lockhart- This book was all over Pinterest a while back, so I decided to give it a read. This story revolves around Cadence, Mirren, Gat and Johnny- The tight knit Cousin and friend group who spend every summer at their private island until, a tragedy occurs and nothing is the same anymore


Genre: YA, Suspense and Thriller

Buy Now : https://www.amazon.in/dp/147140398X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_K2BGWT2BXW80YAF6WSC8




                                                        Songs

Bloom by Troy Sivan : I’ve been listening to this song on loop, randomly stumbled upon it and NOW IT IS STUCK IN MY HEAD.

Genre: Pop, Electro- Pop



Listen now
:
https://open.spotify.com/track/0oTyoTKEKMdF3rXcOLyEfN?si=7de88a229940461e



There for you by Martin Garrix and Troy Sivan: I came across this song when I was watching the GCF Videos by JK of BTS. I instantly found a liking to this song because of the vibe 


Listen Now
: https://open.spotify.com/track/6jA8HL9i4QGzsj6fjoxp8Y?si=93c9acbfd8864aab



Genre: Electronic dance music, House


Videos:

  • GCF Videos by JK : I’ve never been into K pop or BTS but a friend recommended me to watch these videos for the Videography and Editing and Damn, I was impressed. I’ve watched and re-watched all of them and it never ceases to amaze me

. A definite must watch.


Where to Watch : YouTube


My favorites :

 GCF in Tokyo : https://youtu.be/XrTNLkqGrlc

GCF in Saipan : https://youtu.be/M1F1RxkXrDE

GCF in Helsinki: https://youtu.be/NgTwJQ2CUqI


Movies:

  • Wish Dragon: This movie revolves around Din who wishes to reconnect his long lost best friend, Li Na and a WISH DRAGON named Long who helps him with the mission. It is a feel good animated movie which makes you forget about everything for a while.


Genre: Animated, comedy and Adventure

Where to Watch: Netflix




Make-up:

I’ve barely even dressed up thrice this month, but I have a favorite


  • Lipstick By Nykaa: I have been using the mini lipsticks which is a mauve shade and it feels so natural and lasts long. The shade I’m using is called the Bare Minimum 47M 





Buy it Now:  Check out Nykaa So Matte Lipstick - Bare Minimum 47 M on Nykaa

https://nykaa.ly/P_306602



AAH, I still have too many categories to cover, hopefully in the next month. Let me know if you’ve liked this









Popular posts from this blog

The Monthly Discovery Reveal

Hair Care 101